Our Valued Clients,
During these uncertain times, I want to assure you that Your Garage Door Guys is closely monitoring the developments of the COVID-19 virus and the safety of our team and clients is our highest priority. Under the newly mandated “Stay well at home” order we are considered an “Essential Business” as cited in https://www.cisa.gov/
We fall under-
“service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences”.
As well as-
“Employees supporting or enabling transportation functions, including dispatchers, maintenance and repair technicians, warehouse workers, truck stop and rest area workers, and workers that maintain and inspect infrastructure (including those that require cross-border travel)”.
In the event you need to leave your home or if you are also considered an “Essential Business”, your garage doors, gates, or warehouse doors must be functioning safely.
Our vendors are still open for business as well and we are able to purchase products needed to keep our trucks stocked.
Many of you are working from home or home-schooling your children for the next few weeks and we are here to help you feel safe and secure in your home and confident in our service. Being home more these next few weeks makes scheduling home repairs easier than ever now that you do not need to disrupt your day to wait for a technician. We have several scheduling options for your convenience.
- Call 818-275-5623
- Text 805-328-0692
- Email info@yourgaragedoorguys.
- Book Online yourgaragedoorguys.
Due to the rapidly evolving situation we have implemented some new procedures to keep our team and our clients safe.
- Sanitizing truck cab interior (touch points) and tools daily
- Sanitizing touch points in client’s garages (Wall button, remote etc.)
- Not shaking hands with clients (No touching)
- Practicing Social Distancing with our clients
- Avoiding entering the inside of client’s homes (if possible)
- If we must enter your home we will wear protective booties on our shoes
- Not touching anything in the home including doorknobs
- Washing or sanitizing our hands frequently
- Not accepting drinks or food from clients (we appreciate the offer!)
- Staying home if we are exhibiting any flu like symptoms.
- Providing written estimates and invoices via email or text only.
- Only accepting online payments to limit contamination.
We are monitoring the CDC guidelines closely and will update our policy as needed.
Thank you for your continued business!